27 January, 2009

I have been awarded & tagged

I am not sure how this works but a HUGE Thank You to Shandelle for awarding me and tagging me also (3 in total). So please let me know if I have done this wrong - Here goes:
1st is the Creative Funky Friend award!
2nd is The Proximity Award!These blogs believe and invest in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers, who must choose eight more and include this cleverly written text into the body of their awards.

3rd has me Tagged. Here's how it works:
1. Go to the section of your computer where you store all of your photos.
2. Select the 6th folder.
3. Select the 6th photo from that folder.
4. Post and explain about that picture.
5. Tag 6 other people.
Okay so here is the photo from my computer:
Now remember that I am a mother of a teenage daughter and pre-teen son, so I have to share my picture/photo files with them. So this is the 6th pic/phot from the 6th folder in my pictures. It is of our wonderful cat Puddy/Pudda - my husband gave her that name (when we first got her the vet asked him her name and that is all he could think of How Original hey!!) This fleabag (not she doesn't have fleas- she is bathed in our downstairs shower every 2 weeks) I call her that to tease the kids (who doesn't tease their kids???) is now almost 6 years old and the bloody laziest cat I have known, she sleeps more than the 20 hours a cat normally sleeps and only wakes to eat or toilet. Occassionally the kitten in her comes out to play. My DD took this photo a few weeks ago just for the fun of it.

The people I have tag to recieve all 3 of these awards & tags are...
Sandra
Paula Alcock
(Sorry I don't know 8 people who have blogs to tag who haven't already been tagged previously.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lorelle, cool blog layout.
Now I have a christmas card in my car that has been doing the rounds.
I am sorry that I am so slack that I have not delivered it in person.
Hope this year of school is better for you. A year older and a year wiser.
Cass

Sandra L said...

Thanks Lorelle for the award. You may have to check out my blog to make sure I have done it right. Love the new look Blog. Sandra xxxx

Linda M said...

Thanks Lorelle, not too sure what to do now as I don't have a blog.... will find out from you later,