Father I must confess it has been 1/12 since I last blogged....... LOLOLOL
(Those of you that do know me personally know that I am a "sit on the fence" when it comes to religion. I know, I know, I married an Italian catholic, I was married in a catholic church, my children are baptised catholic, my children go to a catholic primary school & I am a sit on the fencer.)
Where do I start....... Oh yes that's right:
- I haven't got to school to ask/inquire about the fundraiser with Stampin Up! for the fete
- I haven't got any prizes yet for our "Girls Nite In" scrap night fundraiser for Cancer
- I haven't been to a workshop/class for over a month
- I did get a Highly Commended at the Maryborough Show in May
- I will be working 6 days a week for the next month
- My princess (maybe not) has gotten into Shalom College next year
- I am on the beg, grovel, plead for prizes for the SSS fundraiser, so if anyone out there would like to donate please feel free to contact me or check out the SSS blog
- I have done several layouts for online comps - ASJ, OSS & sketches oz (Thanks to Petrina for doing some of her magic on my terrible photos)
"Camp 2005" created by My daughter, Marie.
"Pixie Pix" created by me using Ann Lederhose's sketch.
A layout I have done recently for a LSS challenge.