12 May, 2007

The Count Down Is ON!

Less than 1 week until the Sew Whats Crafty Expo. Here is their website just in case you maybe interested in taking a peek http://www.sewwhatscrafty.org.au/pages.php?pid=4. I hope to see many of you there on either Friday night or Saturday (after I finish work though, YES! I have to work!)

Also just over a week til the "Cancer Council Fundraiser Biggest Morning Tea/Afternoon" being held by the SSS club (run by Petrina & Cassie) http://www.i-scrap-therefore-i-am.blogspot.com/.

Well I finally made it to the Midnight Scrap last night at The CAC (Creative Artz Cottage) for the uninitiated. I hadn't been since Jan 26. :-(

I must say a Huge CONGRATULATIONS to Danielle & her husband Craig because little GRACE is just beautiful & definitely has more hair than most husbands.
OK, now I've got to go as I haven't quite finished my layouts for the show, they've got to be there by Monday afternoon.

See you all later (well those of you who read this anyway)

Lelli

1 comment:

Petrina McDonald said...

See you at the expo!!!! (bundy bad tv advertising talk). Ok then, see you at Sew What's Crafty and then see you for the Biggest Morning Tea!!!
Petrina :)