04 November, 2006

I am about to brag here. Last weekend I entered Scrapapple's Weekend Workout Competition. The subject was handmade embellishments. I didn't expect to win as there many great Layouts entered.

This is the 2nd time I have won Scrapapple's Weekend Workout Competition, the 1st time was a month prior. I must say a HUGE Thank You Kelly & Dawn for the wonderful scrap packs that I have received. I have already put them to great use.

I entered a monthly competition on KitiQ's website, but was unsuccessful this time but they asked me if they could still put my layouts up on their website despite the competition closing (the day before I emailed my entries in). Next time maybe.

I say a Congratulations to Petrina for her win on Scrappy Kreations' website monthly competition. This I entered also but once again was too late when emailing my entry in. Next time :-)

1 comment:

Petrina McDonald said...

Good on you Lorelle - aren't you glad you got on this rollercoaster of competitions? It is fun and it does make you scrap - 2 great reasons!